Making more money, living a better and happier life are always the top wishes that we secretly and sometimes openly set for ourselves at the beginning of each year, and 2022 will be no exception. In addition to money, we wish ourselves, friends and neighbors good health, abundant blessings, God’s grace and happiness, but we know that if we have more money, then God has answered all our prayers. To make the New Year better than the previous one, we write down New Year’s resolutions and pray that all our wishes come true. Unfortunately, these resolutions are more often than not forgotten a few days before the New Year when life drags us along.
Some people believe that in order to achieve something, you have to sit down, make plans and set goals, then go ahead with your plans and everything will be fine. This is not a very good idea. Instead of making plans and writing down goals, ask yourself specific questions first. So, to make more money in 2022, you need to be guided by questions, and here are seven of the best questions.
1. How much money do I want to earn? A simple and almost trite question, but it’s the first question you should ask yourself. This is the road map of where you are going. You should know exactly how much you want to earn in 2022 before you do anything else. The more accurate the number, the more likely you will get it. Don’t say I want to make more money or a lot of money; rather say I want to make $50,000 or $1 million in 2022. When you do this, your mind will go to work and bring the forces to help you achieve your goal. The human mind loves precision, so if you want to achieve a set goal, be specific about what that goal is in terms of a precise number. Also, be unrealistic when setting audacious goals. It’s a mindset thing. If you’re making $15,000, why would you need a $20,000 gun when you can aim for $150,000, which is 10x your current income?
2. Is what I’m doing now putting more money in my pocket? Many people like to do things that make them popular, loved or liked and most of the time they hardly think about whether what they are doing is putting more money in their pocket. As you already know, time is one of the most scarce resources, and if it is not there, it is gone forever. So, you have to use the limited time wisely. Whenever you are asked or tempted to do something, always ask yourself; will this thing put more money in my pocket? If the answer is no, don’t do it. If you do, you’re cheating yourself because you could be using that time to do something else that would put more money in your pocket or increase your bank account. Be selfish with your time and as much as possible don’t stretch yourself too much by taking on so many projects and tasks that won’t put more money in your pocket.
3. What should I do to double, quadruple or 10 times my income? During 2022, think about how you could increase your income exponentially, not incrementally. If you earn, say, $10,000, think about how you could double it within a month or three months to $20,000, or even 10 times to $100,000. If you do a 9 – 5 job as an employee; think about how you could change jobs to double your earnings, or how you could ask your current employer to double your salary. If you are self-employed, can you adjust your strategies to double or triple your income? Day by day throughout 2022, always have a pen and paper with you and consider the various permutations that could allow you to double, quadruple or 10 times your income.
4. What price am I willing to pay to reach my target income? As the saying goes: “No cross, no crown.” Many people like to eat an omelet, but they don’t like to break an egg. This is self-deception. As the year approaches, be prepared to pay any price, bear any burden, and do whatever it takes to make more money in 2022. Do you need to get a great certification? Do you need to move to another state or even another country if your circumstances permit? Do you need to learn cryptocurrency, forex trading, content marketing, online business or any other essential new skill so you can double what you are currently earning? If you are not willing to pay any price to achieve your goal, then you are limiting yourself.
5. Where can I get help to make more money in 2022? Many people have low self-confidence and find it difficult to ask for help. Some people are lone wolves and prefer to suffer and work alone. Again, this is a mindset thing. All you need to know is that there are people all over the world willing to help you if you can just raise your hand and ask and ask in the right way. Remember, you are not begging. To beg means to humiliate oneself and underestimate one’s worth. Also remember that you are not asking for help. All you’re doing is honestly asking how to get from here to there? You can even ask Google and YouTube and Facebook and dozens of other social media channels. You can join online groups. There are many ways you can ask for help, so if you want to make more money in 2022, ask for help before the new year.
6. How many lives do I want to touch? Dr. Peter Diamandis, co-founder of Singularity University and author of two best-selling books, Courage and Wealth, once said that if you want to become a billionaire, impact one billion lives. If you want to make more money in 2022, you must be willing to touch more lives. What can you do? You can become a community mobilizer like former President Barack Obama before you become President. You can start a blog or podcast and preach about bad leadership in your community. You can start an online school like Khan Academy. There are so many things you can do to make more money in 2022 simply by touching more lives and making a big impact. All you need to remember is that making more money is not for your personal ego.
7. Why do I want to make more money in 2022? As I said in the paragraph above, you have to keep in mind that making more money is not for your personal ego trip. If you want to make more money in 2022, you need to have a serious “Why” that goes beyond the everyday. You don’t want to make more money because you want to buy a Rolls Royce, build a bigger mansion, or buy an island for yourself. You need a powerful Why because the stronger your Why, the more resilient you will be to face adversity when the going gets tough. If your Why is weak, you will give up when you hit the first hurdle or suffer a minor setback. “Whys,” like impacting more lives, making the world a better place, and being of service to humanity, are the kinds of “Whys” that stand the test of time. Create a powerful “Why” to guide your journey and you’ll make more money in 2022.
There you have them; the top seven questions you should ask yourself to make more money in 2022. It starts with asking how much money I want to make and thinking deeply and carefully about that target amount. Without a target amount, everything else will be a futile exercise. Then comes the question, is what I’m doing now putting more money in my pocket? Next – What should I do to double, triple, quadruple or 10x my income? This question is followed by the question, what price am I willing to pay to achieve my target income? Then you focus on where can I get help to make more money? Next in order is how many lives do I want to touch? And the final question is why do I want to make more money? If you ask these questions and systematically search for the answers to them, you will make more money in 2022 than you have made in the previous ten years combined. I guarantee.